Friday, August 14, 2009

Albies trip 8/14

Here is what I got:

2 family packs of boneless skinless chicken breasts (makes about 7 meals for us).
2 Hunts Spaghetti Sauce
6 boxes Pizza Rolls
1 pack hot dog buns
1 pack hamburger buns
1 box of Fudge Rounds (couldn't resist)
1 family sized can corn
1 block of pepper jack cheese
1 block of cheddar cheese
1 package macaroni noodles

Total before sale prices and coupons: $50.37

Total after sale prices and coupons $29.97

I am stocked up on cheese, spaghetti sauce, pizza rolls and chicken for a few weeks.

I am heading to Rouse's and Walmart later this weekend and will post those deals here. Then I will sort through what I have in my stockpile and menu plan from there.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stacy...didn't know you had this blog! Very cool! I had a cool CVS moment myself yesterday. Rain Checks, coupons and CVS bucks...out the door for 1.78 :)

    Thanks for all your great tips.

    ReplyDelete