Monday, August 17, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

I am strapped for time, but I need to post my menu, so here goes. I shopped at WalMart, Albertsons, CVS and Rouses. I spent a total of $100, but that includes my CVS trips and stockpile of ground round and chicken. I am thinking that next weeks shopping will be less than $50. That is the goal anyway.

Breakfasts will consist of Eggs, Toast, Biscuits or Cinnamon Rolls

Lunches are either leftovers, mac & cheese, sandwiches, pizza rolls or whatever else that is quick and easy.

Sunday- Eating Cane's at Youth Group at church

Monday- Chicken tacos w/ Spanish Rice and Refried beans

Tuesday- Spaghetti and Meatballs

Wednesday- Fried Chicken Strips, Mashed Potatoes and Corn

Thursday- Roast w/ rice and gravy and corn

Friday- Leftovers (clean out the fridge day)

Saturday- Shrimp Creole w/ rice and garlic bread

No comments:

Post a Comment